Your partners in fleet management
Useful links to help drive your business forward.
- www.landtransport.govt.nz/roadcode/ – The official New Zealand road code is a user-friendly guide to New Zealand’s traffic law and safe driving practices.
- To find a list of Instant Windscreen glass repairers click on the following link. Windscreen Repairs
- For a list of Bridgestone tyre repairers click on the following link for your closest outlet. Tyre Repairs
- Want to find out how much you spend on fuel or how much you can save? http://www.fuelsaver.govt.nz/
- Government sustainability - Govt3 is led by the Ministry for the Environment's Sustainable Industry Group, in partnership with the Energy Efficiency and Conservation Authority (on energy efficiency), the Ministry of Transport, the Ministry of Economic Development and the State Services Commission (on sustainable procurement), and other agencies as appropriate. http://www.mfe.govt.nz/issues/sustainable-industry/govt3/
- Safety issues. Results of crash tests are shown by make and model or by vehicle type. Vehicles are tested using crash test dummies and are rated for the extent to which they protect occupants in the event of a crash. Find out if your vehicle has been rated and how it compares http://www.ltsa.govt.nz/vehicles/ancap/
- Calculate the impact your vehicle makes on the environment http://www.greenhouse.gov.au/fuelguide/environment.html
- Fuel Outlets. For a list of the closest BP or Shell Service Stations, please click on either of the following links: