Flexibility to meet your needs
If you don’t want the hassle of managing costs and the ongoing maintenance of your fleet, a Fully Maintained Operating Lease provides a fantastic solution. A Fully Maintained Operating Lease encompasses all the 'whole of life' running costs including specialised account management to reduce administration, one fixed monthly rental and better cost control. All with no residual risk, no maintenance risk and access to vehicle discounts from FleetPartners superior purchasing power.
Leasing Benefits to Business
A fully maintained lease includes routine servicing, registration, Warrant Of Fitness, non accident repairs, wheel balancing and alignment, replacement tyres, 24hr breakdown service and relief vehicle.
- One easy monthly payment – fleet budget forecasting is easier with one fixed monthly payment. Your lease invoice can cover everything from the lease rental through to operating costs like service and maintenance, tyres, registration, fuel management and road side assistance.
- Simple application – one credit application can cover all your vehicle requirements.
- Reduce downtime – one simple phone call and we’ll get your drivers back on the road, 24 hours, 7 days a week.
Expert fleet management
- Comprehensive reporting – based on the number of vehicles you have, you can arrange to receive comprehensive updates on your fleet such as – mileage; fuel usage; exception analysis e.g. overdue service and WOF; fleet maintenance.
- Range of end of lease options – eliminate the depreciation risk and worry of disposing of your fleet vehicles at the end of the lease. You will have maximum flexibility with a range of end of lease options available.
- Hassle free fuel management – FleetPartners can issue and manage fuel cards for your drivers as part of your lease agreement (passenger and light commercial vehicles only).
- Accident Management - one call to our Accident Management service team and we will manage all the details from capturing the incident details for your insurance/broker, overseeing third party recovery and settlements, through to pickup, repair and time management of you and your vehicle.
Fleet Lease Cost benefits
- Access discounts from FleetPartners purchasing power – you’ll benefit from our vehicle expertise and purchasing power. FleetPartners will find the right vehicles for your fleet and you’ll be free to focus on your business.
- Access your working capital – finance your fleet operating requirements with FleetPartners and free up your business’s working capital for more effective use.
- Tax-effective – lease payments may be fully tax-deductible.
- Remove vehicles from your balance sheet – leasing allows you to take vehicles off your balance sheet; you’ll gain better access to your cash resources. Ask your accountant for details on the financial advantages of Fully Maintained Operating Leases.