- Products Non-Maintained Operating Lease
An Operating Lease is a cost-effective way to keep your fleet off balance sheet.
Free up your capital and make it work harder for your business
If you prefer to manage the maintenance and repairs of your vehicles whilst taking company vehicles off your balance sheet, then a Non-Maintained Operating Lease presents a simple, straightforward financial solution to fund your fleet.
Our Operating Lease is a cost-effective alternative to business loans or equity funding and will allow you to transfer the value of your fleet off your balance sheet. This releases precious capital back into your business increasing cash flow and converting your fleet to an ongoing operating expense.
At the end of your lease term, all you need to do is hand back the vehicle and take up a new Operating Lease. This eliminates the issue of depreciating vehicle assets from your business. As the lease nears its expiration date, simply choose your next step from a range of end-of-lease options including upgrading to newer models, extending your current lease or returning your vehicle.
Depending on your business needs, you can opt for either one of our two Operating Lease types, follow the links to view the Fully Maintained Operating Lease or all our products side by side with our product comparison.
- One-stop convenience
- Simple application process
- Fixed monthly payments and better services
- Retain control over fleet vehicle maintenance and servicing
- Great discounts enabled by our nationwide purchasing power
- Tax-deductible rental costs
- Range of end of lease options - eliminate the depreciation risk and worry of disposing of your vehicles at the end of lease.
- Lease your fleet while in control of maintenance and repair costs
- Available for new and second-hand vehicles valued at more than $10,000
- Lease terms range from 12 to 48 months
- One fixed monthly payment (only depreciation and interest costs included)
- End-of-lease options include: Upgrade to new vehicle, extend vehicle lease or return vehicle to FleetPartners
You may also be interested in
Search up to three makes and models to see if they fit your business needs.
Find the right lease
Based on your business priorities, this tool will provide you with 3 leasing solutions for you to consider.
Get the best deals in town
Discover the latest range of hot lease specials.