- Products Fully Maintained Operating Lease
Outsource the residual risks associated with your business fleet.
The easiest & most simple business lease solution
If you don’t want the hassle of managing costs and the on-going maintenance of your fleet, a Fully Maintained Operating Lease provides the ideal solution.
A Fully Maintained Operating Lease is available for all fleet types. It consolidates all costs into one monthly payment that covers everything from lease payments, service, maintenance, WOF, tyres and roadside assistance etc. A Fully Maintained Operating Lease removes all residual and maintenance risk from your fleet.
Our Operating Lease is a cost-effective alternative to business loans or equity funding and will allow you to transfer the value of your fleet off your balance sheet. This releases precious capital back into your business increasing cash flow and converting your fleet to an ongoing operating expense.
At the end of your lease term, all you need to do is hand back the vehicle and take up a new Operating Lease. This eliminates the issue of depreciating vehicle assets from your business. As the lease nears its expiration date, simply choose your next step from a range of end-of-lease options including upgrading to newer models, extending your current lease or returning your vehicle.
Depending on your business needs, you may also be interested in a short term solution or would like to purchase your vehicles at the end of the lease.
- One-stop convenience
- Simple application process
- Fixed monthly payments and better services
- Full compliance management including WOF and registration
- Our expert fleet management service including comprehensive reporting and risk management
- Great discounts enabled by our nationwide purchasing power
- Tax-deductible lease costs
- Range of end of lease options - eliminate the depreciation risk and worry of disposing of your vehicles at the end of lease.
- Option to lease from 12 - *48 months based on maximum life
- Lease your fleet with full service and maintenance included
- Available for new and second-hand vehicles valued at more than $10,000, and are less than 8 years old at end of lease
- Lease terms range from 12 to 48 months
- One fixed monthly payment (all leasing and maintenance costs included)
- End-of-lease options include: Upgrade to new vehicle, extend vehicle lease or return vehicle to FleetPartners
You may also be interested in
Find the right lease
Based on your business priorities, this tool will provide you with 3 leasing solutions for you to consider.
Search up to three makes and models to see if they fit your business needs.
Want to maintain ownership of your vehicles but remove some or all of the administration and improve on reporting and cost saving initiatives.