- Products Finance Lease
Ideal for businesses who want to keep the asset at the end.
Full fleet funding with tax deductible repayments
A Finance Lease is a simple and widely used form of vehicle funding.
A Finance Lease provides more room for flexibility and cost efficiency.
As with an Operating Lease, the Finance Lease is a lease agreement where your business is able to lease a fleet of vehicles from FleetPartners for a fixed monthly repayment.
While your business retains the residual risk of these vehicles, there are also some advantages in using a Finance Lease: By changing the residual value, this solution enables you to set repayments according to your cash flow requirements, and gives you the potential to profit from a higher selling price than your residual value.
Important differences between Finance Lease & Operating Lease.
• Finance Lease is listed as a liability on your balance sheet although the vehicle asset is not.
• Your business continues to be responsible for the residual value risk of the vehicle(s).
Choose from either our Fully Maintained Finance Lease or Non-maintained Finance lease – the choice is yours.
The key, is that FleetPartners maintain ownership of the vehicle over the lease term and until all payments have been made ie. either the last monthly rental ('zero residual value' agreement) or the outstanding balance ('agreed residual value'). On receipt of the final payment FleetPartners transfer ownership of the vehicle over to you.
- One-stop convenience
- Simple application process
- Fixed monthly payment covering all costs
- A choice of retaining control over fleet vehicle maintenance and servicing or including it as a fully maintained finance lease
- Reduce administrative work to free up your internal resources
- Great discounts thanks to our nationwide purchasing power
- Tax-deductible lease payments for vehicles used to generate income
- Range of end of lease options - eliminate the depreciation risk and worry of disposing of your vehicles at the end of lease.
- Available for new and second-hand vehicles valued at more than $10,000
- One fixed monthly payment
- Lease terms range from 12-45 months
- End of lease options include: Refinance the balloon or use your equity to trade up, extend vehicle lease or purchase leased vehicle at residual value.
You may also be interested in
Find the right lease
Based on your business priorities, this tool will provide you with 3 leasing solutions for you to consider.
Search up to three makes and models to see if they fit your business needs.
Get the best deals in town
Discover the latest range of hot lease specials.